Local SEO / NAP (Name, Address, Phone)
Local SEO gets your Business seen in local searches by neighbors looking for services you offer. Incorrect NAP Name, Address, Phone) information greatly reduces both search engine & visitor confidence in your company. It can even lead to a penalty from the search engines. This is why getting citations with correct NAP information is SO important!
Have your Local SEO / NAP information automatically maintained for 100% correctness
Your citation is the Name, Address and Phone number of your Business (also known as NAP). Having these correct and up-to-date is critical to making sure that Google authenticates your Business as a real, verifiable Business. If your NAP information isn't 100% consistent everywhere, it could lead to a penalty. Not to mention how incorrect contact information for your Business could lead to potential customers becoming frustrated and moving on to your competitor down the street who does have correct NAP information. We correctly maintain all this information for you and correct any errors immediately across over 300 of the most heavily trafficked websites on the Internet.
Correct Local SEO / NAP information keeps you ranking higher in search engines
Beyond just your Google Places NAP entry, Google also looks for citations (Mentions of your NAP) on other websites. If this information isn't 100% consistent, you will likely rank very low in Google Local, if you show up at all. Your citations can be hit particularly hard, if you've moved locations in the last few years.
Consistent NAP Information Has Been Shown To Correlate With Higher Rankings in Google
Do you want to make sure your company website ranks high in Google in your local community? Do you want to be found by patients or customers in your neighborhood? Do you want to improve the usability of your site by easily adding your location and opening hours to Google searches? When searching in Google (Or any other search engine) for a doctor, dentist or hairdresser etc. the results bring up local Businesses in that area. The results seem to be spontaneous, but in order for Google to give your Business a high local search listing, Google needs to know the exact location of your Business and also the exact services your Business provides. We set all this up and more for you with our Local SEO work.
Local search is fast becoming the most exciting search vertical on the web. Recent research by the Kelsey Group reported that 70% of Americans consult the web before making local buying decisions, while 36% of search engine queries now request local results.
The message for local Businesses is simple: You need to be found on the Internet. The days are gone where Businesses could cover most of their market by simply advertising in the newspaper or yellow pages, the Internet needs to be considered.
Benefits of Local SEO:
- Control over your websites target audience by geography
- Higher return on investment (ROI) than Yellow Book or local print ads
- Attract local "walk-in" customers to your Business and not just web traffic
- Help customers find your Business through mobile devices and online maps
- Ability to connect to your local patrons and track your local reputation
What Local SEO work do we do for you:
- Fix Bad NAP information - We monitor in REAL-TIME your NAP data on the Internet & correct errors immediately.
- Real Time Promotions - Push your promotions, specials, offers, coupons or any other message out to potential customers in real time.
- Insert Google Maps - This extra functionality will make it easier for your customers to (physically) navigate to the location of your company
- Claim and optimize your Google+ Local page with photos, videos, descriptions and more
- Insert address of your company - Our Local SEO work makes it easy to show your company address in a clear and uniform format, while adding all the necessary technical markup for search engines
- Insert operating hours of your company - Our Local SEO work makes it easy to show your opening hours in a clear and uniform format
- Optimize your presence on over 300 local directories including Yelp, CitySearch, Yahoo, FourSquare and more
- Research & optimize the keywords that will most impact your Business online